1. Create a new document in Photoshop. Mine is 400px by 400px. Use the paint bucket tool and fill in the page with #2e2e2e.
2. Use the rectangular marquee tool and make a rectangle selection on your document in the center. Create a new layer by going to Layer >> New Layer and call it "page". Using the paint bucket tool fill in the selection with #FFFFFF (white).
3. Now using the text tool and any other of the tools create your document. I have made a basic letter using just the text tool. Once you are finished Hold down Ctrl on your keyboard and select all of the layer except from the Background layer. Now Press Ctrl + E which will merge all of those layers together.
4. Go to Edit >> Transform >> Warp. Simply click and drag the corner points outwards to make the following sort of shape.
5. Right click on your page layer and select Blending Options. On the left select Gradient Overlay and use the following settings.
6. On the left select Stroke and give use the following settings.
7. Now go to Edit >> Transform >> Perspective. Drag the top two corner points inwards slightly to get the following sort of shape.
8. Go to Edit >> Transform >> Scale and make it slightly shorter. Simply drag the top, middle dot down.
9. Go to Edit >> Transform >> Skew. On the top line click and drag it to the right slightly.
10. Create a new group by going to Layer >> New >> Group and call it PageGroup. Now drag the page layer into the PageGroup group. Ensure that you have the page layer selected and then hold down your Alt key. Then tap the up key on your keyboard 3 times. This will copy the layer and move it up by one pixel to give it a 3D effect. Right click on the lowest layer within that group (should be called page) and select Blending Options. On the left select Drop Shadow and use the following settings.
11. Now simply right click on the PageGroup group and select Duplicate Layer. Using the pointer and move it into a good position. Make sure taht the group as a whole is selected and go to Edit >> Transform >> Rotate. Then rotate it slightly.
12. Do this a few times each time position your new page on the right place in your document. Here is my final result.